BCAA Mega Caps 1100
BCAA Mega Caps 1100 Amino Acid Concentrate BCAA Mega Caps 1100 to build strong muscle and optimize muscle recovery
BCAA Mega Caps 1100 by Olimp Sport Nutrition contains a highly concentrated blend of branched-chain amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine in a 2:1:1 ratio, enriched with vitamin B6.
Vitamins and BCAA's must be supplied to the body through the diet.
The BCAA's play a very important physiological role, of constructions, contributions and regulations:
- They constitute about 35 to 40% of the body's muscle mass. As the only irreplaceable substrate, they combine a fast and uneconomical metabolism of glucose with a slow and economical metabolism of lipidic acids; this mode of action takes a particular importance during muscular effort, and in particular when this one is done by intervals and with a variable intensity, which is often the case in many sports disciplines, in the trainings of body-building and during the sessions of fitness.
- They limit the degradation (catabolism) and strengthen the synthesis of proteins. They improve the nitrogen balance, thanks to which they accelerate the adaptation to the effort of the sportsmen.
- BCAA regulate the metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates; they strengthen the degradation and make the deposit of fat reserves more difficult.
- The intensification of the lipid metabolism by free BCAA's takes place at the level of the regulation of the whole organism as well as at the level of the metabolism of muscle tissue and fat - it is an adaptation effect, which allows to preserve a vital balance, in case of hunger and intense effort.
- Perfect to ensure a good power of work, to accelerate the regeneration of the body after the effort and to improve the mass and the resistance of the skeleton muscles.
One serving = 3 capsules
Servings per box: 40
|3 capsules||9 capsules||15 capsules||100 g|
|Energy||9,2 kj / 2,2 kcal||28,4 kj / 6,8 kcal||46.8 kj / 11.2 kcal||237.4 kj / 56.8 kcal|
|Protein||0,5 g||1,5 g||2,5 g||12,7 g|
|Carbohydrates||< 0,1 g||0,2 g||0,3 g||1,5 g|
|Fats||0 g||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|BCAAS||3,3 g||9,9 g||16,5 g||96,8 g|
|of which L-leucine||1,65 g||4,95 g||8,52 g||48,4 g|
|of which L-Valine||0,83 g||2,48 g||4,13 g||24,2 g|
|of which L-Isoleucine||0,83 g||2,48 g||4,13 g||24,2 g|
|Vitamin B6||0,7 mg (50%*)||2 mg (142.8%*)||3.4 mg (242.8%*)||20 mg|
* % recommended daily allowance.
Ingredients : Free amino acids (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), vitamin B6, microcrystalline cellulose, filler - magnesium stearate - anti-caking agent, gelatin - used to manufacture capsules.
Directions for use
Take 1 portion (3 capsules) 3 times a day with plenty of water: before breakfast, before training, after training or at bedtime.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not to be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The product is not intended for children, pregnant or nursing women. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
10 other products in the same category: