BCAA Xplode Powder
BCAA Xplode is a powder formula highly concentrated in BCAA: 6g per dose! Boost your muscle growth and performance!
BCAA Xplode Powder from Olimp Nutrition a concentrate of BCAA (leucine, isoleucine, valine) with glutamine.
BCAA Xplode Powder contains all the amino acids for exceptional performance, recovery and muscle building!
BCAAs, or branched-chain amino acids, are the most important amino acids for athletes. BCAA's are essential for recovery, muscle growth and are a source of energy for muscles.
BCAA Xplode Powder highlights:
- Stimulates protein synthesis
- Replenishes glycogen stores
- Reduces muscle breakdown
- Increased energy for better training intensity
- Significantly improve muscle recovery
- Optimal muscle growth
Main components of BCAA Xplode Powder :
- Leucine: the most important essential amino acid for muscle growth. Leucine helps reduce muscle damage (anti-catabolic action) after intense training by increasing muscle protein synthesis.
- Isoleucine: is a glycogenic amino acid. It creates the glucose that your body burns for energy.
- Valine: This amino acid promotes protein synthesis and muscle growth. Valine plays a role in the creation of glucose and thus provides energy to the muscles.
- L-Glutamine: Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. This non-essential amino acid significantly improves muscle recovery. Glutamine promotes muscle growth by improving protein synthesis and increasing the level of growth hormones (by nearly 400%!) Glutamine limits muscle breakdown and lowers cortisol levels that promote catabolism.Glutamine stabilizes blood sugar and increases glycogen stores.Finally, glutamine improves the digestive and immune system for better health.
- Vitamin B6: This vitamin contributes to hormonal regulation, glycogen metabolism, proper functioning of the immune system, nervous system and red blood cell formation. Vitamin B6 improves metabolism to reduce fatigue and boost energy. It facilitates the absorption of BCAA Xplode Powder.
||1 serving (10g)||2 serving (20g)||per 100g|
|Calories||0,3 kcal / 1,3 kJ||0,6 kcal / 2,5 kJ||3 kcal / 12,5 kJ|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|of which sugar||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||<0,1 g||<0,1 g||0,3 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||<0,1 g||<0,1 g||0,3 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||0 g||<0,1 g||0,2 g|
|Branched Chain Amino Acids BCAA *
||6 g||12 g||60 g|
|of whichL-leucine||3 g||6 g||30 g|
|L-valine||1,5 g||3 g||15 g|
|L-isoleucine||1,5 g||3 g||15 g|
|L-glutamine||1 g||2 g||10 g|
|Vit. B6||2 mg (143% RDA**)||4 mg (286% RDA**)||20 mg|
* exogenous amino acids
** RDA - Recommended Daily Allowance
Ingredients: free branched chain amino acids (30% L-leucine, 15% L-valine, 15% L-isoleucine), 10% L-glutamine, flavors, acidity regulator - citric acid, sodium citrate; thickener - gum arabic; sweeteners - sodium cyclamate, sodium saccharinate, aspartame, acesulfame-K, sucralose; emulsifier - lecithin; 0.02% vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), coloring: E104 (for lemon flavor), E110 (for orange flavor).
Advice for use
Take one portion per day, before a meal or before a training, or after the training or before going to bed. Add one portion (10g), that is 25 units of value indicated on the Olimp pod to 200ml of water and shake. Deposits may be created, but do not affect the quality and effect of the product.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not to be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The product is not intended for children, pregnant or nursing women. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
10 other products in the same category: